5.10.13

Happy Teacher's Day



This written is dedicated for people who call their name is TEACHER.

I could not imagine when I was child my parent did not send me to school for learning. I might be a bagger or be a farmer because I was born in village? Or I already married with three children because as a villager I would think that children are asset for me to protect me when I am getting old.

These questions make me realise and proud to all my teachers in my life, especially my primary teachers. I still remember their name even to figure out their face at the time. First teacher in my life was Ibu Siti when I was one grader. One day she gave homework to one grader. That was to write down our full name as many as ten times. Unfortunately I could not finish my job. So she wrote for me my name based on her imagination. I have had name Deccy Supriyanto that I was using up to sixth grade. Finally before I registered for National Examination, my sixth grade teacher was correcting my name based on certificate of birth. My correct name is Deky Suprianto. This incident is not making me less proud to Ibu Siti. You were the first person to recognising me sentence
“Ini Ibu Budi”
“Ini Bapak Budi”
“...............”
You may guess the next sentences are about Budi’s family. That sentences are still using for one grader nowadays? I do not know. Primary teacher should answer this question. Pak Rali, Ibu Parni, Ibu Indri, Ibu Diah, Ibu Isworo respectively all my primary teacher second grade until sixth grade. I am proud of you Ibu and Bapak Guru.

Amazingly teacher is my profession now. After graduated from education major, to be a teacher is my choice. Teacher is not second choice after I have been rejected in other professions. In the past teacher was the second or third choice after rejected in other places. But nowadays teacher is the first choice after government gave incentive for certified teacher.

Teacher, we should remember that in the past you insisted to government to increase your welfare. You blamed that because of salary was not sufficient you could not give your best to your students. But after government gave good salary, you get also regional incentive and certified teachers get certified incentive, you still cannot increase your performance to increasing students’ achievement. Your welfare just makes congestion in the street with your new car. This has to be question for us as a teacher.  

As a teacher we shall remember the story after Japan lost in second world-war. Japan’s emperor was looking for the rest teacher to start build his country. He did not ask how many doctors or engineers or entrepreneurs still alive but he asked how many teachers still alive. So be proud to our teacher and be proud because we are teacher.

0 komentar:

Posting Lebih Baru Posting Lama Beranda

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds